Charcoal filter fan - Matala filter media
Charcoal Filter Fan
- (Charcoal filtering) Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal or activated coal is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for adsorption or chemical reactions.
- a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- make (an emotion) fiercer; "fan hatred"
- A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular sport, art form, or famous person
- strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
home-made fallout monitoring
this is the bombshell one, the first nuclear powered radiation collection & detection device!
well, it runs on mains, and that means nuclear power is in the mix, anyway, lol.
anyway. i built that thing to collect radioisotopes; the decay curve should allow me to judge if i'm facing natural radon daughters or if i am facing e.g. Cs-137. so basically, if i do NOT notice a drastic change of activity (back to background) within a day or two, i'm taking that thing to the lab to have it analyzed using an SCA, which will plot me a gamma spectrum! yay!
notice: it will almost certainly only be possible to detect radiation on this device using a pancake probe with mica window or a scintillation probe, if at all... even if the fukushima fallout gets to us. so make sure you have the right devices if you want to build a similar setup!
Ioncare Car Ioniser
I just bought this Car Ioniser for rm38 from Moresales website. With all the haze and polltion I just wanted to try it out. It has a charcoal filter, ioniser and a liittle fan which sucks the air in and through the filter. So far so good.
email server spam filter
hydraulic filters cross reference
ashrae standard filter media
spam filter whitelist
cascade fish tank filters
aircraft oil filters
what is the best furnace filter